- Folk culture is organic and non-authoritative.
- There is tradition and there is the ever-present reality of change. We embrace both.
- We honour tradition and the wisdom passed on to us through the generations that preceded us,
- and we honour the creative spirit that lives in each and every one of us, here and now.
- We celebrate diversity.
- We strive to leave this earth a better place for having us.
- We embrace that which is beautiful and lasting, and has been made with care and devotion.
- We share. Songs, stories, food, hopes and dreams, concerns... We listen to learn.
PRACTICALLY SPEAKING, AT OUR EVENTS:
- be conscious of other people's need for space
- be waste free: bring only reusable, natural (nontoxic) items
- be present: use your mobile device only when necessary
- be responsible: don't abuse any substances; smoke only in designated area
- be open minded!